AFSY30 Marine Emergency Escape Breathing Device - EEBD (soft case)
The AFSY30 Marine / HFZY30 EEBD Oxygen Generating Self Rescue Respirator
Emergency Escape Breathing Device - EEBD
ONLY AVAILABLE IN BULK ORDERS OF 6 OR MORE. At this time we can not fulfill orders for fewer quantities. Shipping may take up to 30 days.
The AFSY30 Marine Oxygen Generating Self Rescue Respirator / Emergency Escape Breathing Device - EEBD by Safe Escape is the state of the art in non-pressurized self rescue respirator market.
Please note: the AFSY30 Marine & HFZY30 EEBD are exactly the same unit - the only difference is the packaging. These units provide a minimum of 30 Minutes of Breathable Air (21% Oxygen & 78% Nitrogen) with up to 45 Minutes depending on the individual and their movement. Using the same KO2 - potassium hyper-oxide to manufacture breathable air (21% Oxygen / 78% Nitrogen and other non-harmful gases) process as the Protective Breathing Equipment masks carried on commercial aircraft for crew use in an evacuation.
Weigh less than 2 lb. 14 oz / 1.3kg and are able to be placed on ones head in less than 30 seconds, the AFSY60 has been Direct Flame Tested to 1600C (3000 Fahrenheit) for 3-5 Second Blast with Zero Penetration at North Carolina State University in USA on their "PYRO Dummy" which is used for testing all fabrics and materials worn by Government or Military Personnel against Flammability.
The AFSY30 Marine / HFZY63 EEBD provides:
- 30 Minutes Minimum of Breathable Air
- Weighing less than 1.5kg
- Able to put on in 30 seconds or less
- Is a closed system unit similar to an SCBA (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus)
- No need for heavy expensive Air tanks.
- Great for confined spaces
- No Maintenance Required
- No Special Fitting
- Glow in the Dark Adjustable Side Straps for Easy Identification by Rescue Authorities
- 6 year Shelf Life
- Free One Time Replacement Warranty (Conditions Apply)
- Comes in Hard Case or Soft Travel Case
Watch a video about the AFSY30 Marine & HFZY30 EEBD Self Rescue Respirator
Safety Code Compliant:
These products are complaint with and / or have received approvals from the standards drawn by:
- IMO (International Maritime Organization) Resolution No.849
- China Classification Society Certificate No. GZT03510025
- European standard EN401 1993, EN 13794: 2002, CMSA, SGS
- Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2002 and our factory is ISO9001 Certified.
The AFSY30 Marine & HFZY30 EEBD Oxygen Generating Self Rescue Respirator will protect the wearer against all concentrations (even 100% Concentration) of the following:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
- Hydrogen Chloride ( HCL)
- Acrolein ( CH2CHCHO )
- Hydrocyanic Acid
- Hydrogen Arsenide
- Chlorpicrin Pestmaster
- Lewsite Gas
- Mustard Gas
- Alcohol Class
- Aniline class
- Carbon Disulphide
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- Methyl Bromide Chlorotoluene
- Nitroalkaline Ammonia Gas
- Suphur Dioxide
- Chlorine Gas
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- Oxides of Nitrogen Phosgene
- Phosphorate or Chlorine organo-agricultural chemicals
- Bacteria aerosol and other Toxic Smoke - Fog - Dust and Gases.
All product has a 6 year Shelf Life from the Date of Manufacture. A longer shelf life is not available to ensure the freshness of the product to provide for Your Protection & Safety.
Free One Time Manufacturer's Replacement
Should an AFSY30 Marine & HFZY30 EEBD Self Rescue Respirator be use it in an actual Documented Case where Fire / Smoke are or / were present, the product should be returned along with a Official Report from Command / Law Enforcement / Fire / Civil Defense / Military or similar authority. The unit will be replaced One Time During the 6 Year Shelf Life. ( Excluding ANY & ALL applicable Shipping Costs / Taxes or Duties)
Please contact us for further information pricing and availability or the Hard ABS Plastic Case and Stainless Steel Case configurations.
Discounted pricing on (20) unit case lots available.
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.