Revere ComfortMax Commercial Auto-Inflatable PFD - Int'l. Orange, USCG Type V
Revere ComfortMax Commercial Auto-Inflatable PFD
Int'l. Orange, USCG Type V
By: Revere Survival, Inc.
Revere ComfortMax Commercial Auto-Inflatable PFD Int'l. Orange, USCG Type V
The Revere ComfortMax Commercial Inflatable PFD offers automatic, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology. Designed specifically for commercial use, using the same technology as the Revere award-winning ComfortMaxTM line of PFDs.
The Revere Commercial Inflatable PFD has dual waist adjustment straps for a perfect fit, and a D-ring for connecting a kill-switch lanyard for safety. The heavy-duty 420 Denier nylon fabric covering has a clear status window with a view of the inflation system status indicator.
• USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age, weighing more than 80 lbs, with a chest size between 30” and 52”
• Outer cover is made of heavy duty 420 denier nylon available in international orange or black
• Twin 2” wide straps for comfort and security
• SOLAS-grade retro-reflective tape
• Neck area has no Velcro or edge binding causing chafing
• Access flap allows for clear, direct access to the CO2 cylinder for rearming . The CO2 cylinder can be replaced without opening and unfolding the entire PFD
• Designed specifically for commercial use, using the same technology as our award-winning ComfortMaxTM
• Dual waist belt with stainless steel adjusters provides easy adjustment
• Includes signal whistle and a D-ring for connecting a kill-switch lanyard for safety
Revere Survival Products are TAA and Buy American qualified*
Uninflated dimensions: 20” x 12” x 3” (508 x 305 x 76mm)
Weight 2 lbs. (.9 kg)
• Auto: USCG Approved Type V 160.076/2008/0
* USCG Approved in lieu of a Type III PFD under 46CFR160.064 on Unsuspected Commercial Vessels less than 40ft in length not carrying passengers for hire when used and serviced in accordance with owner’s manual. An owner’s manual must be provided with this PFD. Not approved for use on a personal watercraft, for water paddling, or for water-skiing, knee boarding or similar towed uses. Not approved for “hot work.”
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.