Kent A-33 In-Sight Auto-Inflatable Work Vest, Type V PFD - orange
Kent A-33 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Work Vest - USCG Approved, Type V PFD
model: 153200-200-004-13 (orange)
by Kent Safety Products
The Kent A-33 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Work Vest - USCG Approved, Type V PFD
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- Extended sizing to fit a 30"- 65" chest
- Attachment on air chamber for safety light
- SOLAS grade reflective material for greater visibility
- 2" body belt for added strength and durability
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Two stainless steel slide adjusters for easier donning
- USCG approved/SOLAS compliant whistle attached
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the "Jerk to Inflate" handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- In-Sight - shows GREEN if the product is armed and ready to use; shows RED if not ready to use
- Minimum buoyancy of 35 lbs. when fully inflated
- Use Rearming Kit #1362
Size: universal adult ( 30"-65" chest ) adjustable
Age: over 16 years & greater than 80 lbs.
Approval: USCG - Type V Commercial ( must be worn to count in the vessel's PFD inventory )
Use only Kent Onyx A-33 In-Sight Re-arm Kit. Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.
Shipping Note: HAZMAT - This product ships via Ground Service only.
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.