Icom GM1600 GMDSS Survival Radio
Icom GM1600 GMDSS Handheld Marine VHF Transceiver for Survival Craft
Mfg: Icom America, Inc.
Model: IC-GM1600 21K
The Icom GM1600 GMDSS Handheld Marine VHF Transceiver for Survival Craft meets the strict environmental requirements for survival craft radio.
The IC-GM1600 meets temperature, thermal shock, vibration and drop resistant (from 1 m height) requirements. After passing those environmental tests, the IC-GM1600 sustains 1m depth waterproof construction specified with IMO resolutions A.809(19), A.694(17) and IEC 61097-12.
- Large keypad with positive button action
- Wide viewing angle LCD display
- One touch access to Channel 16 and call channel
- Highly visible yellow colored body
- Bright LED indicator on the top of panel
- Optional VOX headset for on-board use
Optional high capacity Lithium battery, BP-234
- Has superior low temperature characteristics
- Provides more than 8 hours operating time even at -20°C
(Duty cycle: Tx: Rx: Stand-by = 6: 6: 48)
(To comply with the requirements of GMDSS survival craft radio, the primary battery pack, BP-234, is required. )
- Battery pack, BP-224
- Battery charger, BC-158
- AC adapter, BC-147A/E ( Depending on version )
- Belt clip, MB-103Y
- Antenna, FA-S61V
- Neck strap
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.