Pocket CO 300 Carbon Monoxide Detector
Pocket CO Carbon Monoxide Detector
by KWJ Engineering, Inc.
The Pocket CO 300 Carbon Monoxide Detector is most innovative carbon monoxide detector/alarm on the market today, bringing together effective carbon monoxide detection and warnings with easy portability and an affordable price. The Pocket CO 300 is especially well-suited for pilots looking for a carbon monoxide detector that will outperform those "sticker" detectors while taking up a bare minimum amount of panel or cockpit space. With it's ability to be worn or attached to a key chain, the Pocket CO 300 can easily travel with you between your aircraft, boat, car and home with little-to-no fuss. The Pocket CO 300 alerts you to the presence of CO using an 82dB audible buzzer, LED light, and case vibration to ensure you don't miss the warning.
Protect Yourself and Others From Deadly Carbon Monoxide:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) cannot be seen or smelled.
- Thousands of people are affected or die from exposure every year.
- Chronic low-level exposure can lead to long term mental conditions.
Where Can CO Be Found?
- Anywhere! Including trucks, hotel rooms,airplanes,construction sites, RV's, ambulances, city streets, homes, appartments, your workplace - Anywhere!
How Pocket CO 300 Protects You:
- Alarms with Loud Buzzer, Bright LED, and Vibrator.
- Digital Displays 0-500ppm for Low Level Protection.
- Extremely Portable - Be Protected Anywhere.
- Dosimetry Shows Average (TWA), Total, and Maximum Exposures.
- Long Lifetime, Replaceable Battery, Easy to Maintain.
For the Pocket CO 300 Product Manual, click here
Understanding the Alarms:
Pocket CO 300 is programmed to repeatedly pulse all of these alarms when the CO exposure reaches or exceeds certain limits. These limits are pre-programmed at the following levels:
- CO level between 50 PPM and 124 PPM: Alarm beeper/LED/Vibrator pulse once every 20 seconds.
- CO level between 125 PPM and 399 PPM: Alarm beeper/LED/Vibrator pulse once every 10 seconds.
- CO level exposure at or above 400 PPM: Alarm beeper/LED/Vibrator pulse once every 5 seconds.
These are known as “instantaneous” alarms, since Pocket CO will alarm as soon as the level of CO reaches or exceeds these levels. The alarms at these levels are designed to protect you from the immediate health effects of carbon monoxide. Pay attention to your Pocket CO when it alarms, and vacate the area until the source of the CO can be found and addressed.
The Pocket CO 300 will also pulse its alarms during the following, non-CO related situations:
- Self Test: One alarm pulse is normal and expected during the Self Test.
- Temperature above 50o C (122o F), or below 0o C (32o F): Alarm pulses, plus “HOT” or “COLD” on the display.
- Sensor Malfunction: One alarm pulse, plus “SNSR” on the display. **Note that absence of this alarm does not necessarily guarantee that the sensor is working normally.
The manufacturer recommends calibrating Pocket CO 300 at least once per year, or whenever the accuracy of the reading is critical.
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customers also viewed