Pelican iM2300 Storm Case w/o foam - yellow
by Pelican Products, Inc.
Model # IM2300-20000
This Pelican Case is a LARGER version of the Pelican iM2306 Storm Case formerly used by Mustang Survival for their line of Mustang Water Rescue Kits. As the original case is no longer available in "yellow" Mustang has discontinued offering their Mustang Water Rescue Kit, models MRK110 ( original configuration ), MRK120 and MRK130. For those desiring to assemble their own Swift Water Rescue Kits utilizing this LARGER Pelican iM2300 Storm Case in yellow, OceanMedix offers this Pelican Case which affords additional space to accommodate additional items.
To view the Pelican iM2306 Storm Case and all of the individual Mustang Survival products that were originally contained in the specific kits. click here.
The Pelican iM2300 Storm Case without Foam (Black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by a double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handle that provides strong, durable comfort.
This case has an empty interior.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Meets current FAA requirements for carry on bags, by fitting under seats and in overhead compartments
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handle provides strong, durable comfort
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.