Ocenco M-20.2 Compressed Oxygen Emergency Escape Breathing Device - EEBD
MFG's Model # M-20.2
by Ocenco, Inc.
The Ocenco M-20.2 compressed oxygen EEBD ( Emergency Escape Breathing Device) Provides up to 32 minutes of protection and can be donned in seconds by simply unlatching the case, pulling out the unit, and inserting the mouthpiece and nose clip.
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD is deployed onboard Navy, Coast Guard, Cargo, Tanker and Cruise Ships around the world - testament to the cost effective, superior design and performance of this device.
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD has an operating time of 15 - 32 minutes depending upon the users level of activity, and is specified for maritime use.
If the environment is smoke filled, the compressed oxygen and mouthpiece combination allows the M-20.2 EEBD to be donned safely and easily, allowing the hood to be donned at any time during the escape to provide additional protection as a breathing bag against heat and chemicals that might be present.
- Supplied in Orange Storage Case
- Quick, easy use - pulling the unit from the case automatically starts oxygen flow.case
- Low Life Cycle Cost - 15 year service life - annual shipboard visual inspection
- Belt Wearable - so light and compact that it can be worn comfortably on a belt (optional nylon case available)
- Full Visibility - the clear Teflon hood protects the user from hazardous environments while allowing a full field of view
- Maximum Protection - Teflon hood and breathing bag provide excellent heat and chemical resistance
Typical performance duration: 15-32 minutes
Donning time: less than 10 seconds
Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
Dimensions: M-20.2 EEBD - 6.8 x 6.8 x 3 in (17 x 17 x 7.6 cm)
Secondary Container - 8.2 x 9.2 x 4.2 in (21 x 23 x 10 cm)
Storage temperature range: -4 F to 149 F (-20 C to 65 C)
Service Life: 15 Years
Oxygen delivery system: Automatic on, compressed oxygen, demand regulated
Inspection: Annual visual for stored units
M20.2 NSN No.: NSN 1HM 4240-01-439-5937
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
Bureau Veritas (BV)
Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LR)
Nippon Kaisa Kyokai (NK)
Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
IBC/IGC Approved Maritime escape duration of 15 minutes
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD comes with the device housed in the Secondary Orange Plastic Container with the instructional graphic attached on the face panel of the case.
Optional wall mounting racks and the nylon M-20 pouch are sold separately.
If you have any questions concerning this product, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customers also viewed